RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICE
FINALLY, A GREEN, ALLERGY CLEANING PROCESS FOR YOUR AIR DUCTS THAT’S HEALTHY AND HAS NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
According to the Air Duct Cleaners Association, an average-sized three-bedroom house collects and circulates 40 pounds of dirt, dust, and allergens in its air ducts each year. That is a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Do the math – and you will soon realize that those little dust “bunnies” that gather on your floor, carpet, and furniture also contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi, and mold that want nothing more than to get into your lungs.
The EPA also estimates that indoor air can be two- to five-times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on.
The plain truth is that even though your home is your castle, it is not protected from the environmental irritants that bombard it daily!
Sadly, not only is your health taking a hit, but your wallet is too.
No matter how many prescriptions you buy and consume to help tame your allergies, or how much you clean or wash down your floor, bath, and bedrooms, you will always be fighting a losing battle.
This is where Redondo Air Duct Cleaning’s healthy indoor air quality catalyst comes in— our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning and sanitizing process for your air ducts will radically reduce dust mites, dander, and the other common allergens that presently plague your home. These irritants are NO match for our state-of-the-art Air Duct Cleaning Equipment by RamAir. Our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning service is an affordable option that provides tangible improvements to the indoor air quality for many allergy and asthma sufferers, stem cell transplant recipients, and people going through chemotherapy and/or radiation, and various health issues.
It’s a wise choice to have your air ducts thoroughly cleaned with our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning process if you are experiencing:
- Dark filtration lines on the walls, ceiling, or carpet that surround the vents
- Excessive dust in your home
- A variance in temperature or airflow throughout your home
- New furnace or duct work
- A recently remodeled or constructed area of your home
- Increased allergy symptoms while at home
Significantly reduce the dust mites, pollen, pet dander, car exhaust, bacteria, dirt, and many other unhealthy allergy-stimulating irritants from your home. Improve indoor air quality and your health, including the health of your family members, and become more energy-efficient with our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning process.
Here’s how we work:
- A Green, Allergy Air Duct Cleaning Specialist will arrive on time for your appointment.
- A specialist will furnish you with an accurate out-the-door cost for a thorough cleaning of your air ducts.
- We will create a strategic air duct cleaning plan for the specific layout of your air duct system.
- We will take precautionary measures to protect the interior of your home from our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment.
- We will inform you of the dynamics of our air duct cleaning blueprint for your home and get started cleaning your air ducts and vent registers.
Our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning process also includes not only removing the vent covers, but also cleaning them and putting them back in place. From duct to vent cleaning, our focus is to clean and sanitize your air ducts thoroughly with our Green, Allergy air duct cleaning process.